243 corners, it took, for Leicester City to score from one this season and all of a sudden, two goals from corners come at once to help Leicester City to a win over second place Swansea City.
|Bruno Berner celebrates a goal on his first start for months. (lcfc.com)|
Up to 12th in the table, highest this season, two points from the play-off places and ten from relegation, things are at their best this season.
- consecutive wins are what a team needs to go up in this league, as is clear from the league table itself
- Cunningham's injury, as bad as it was, looks to have revived Berner's career at Leicester City, and that was epitomised by his Man of the Match performance and his goal
- with Swansea restricted to just one shot on target, the League One winning season partnership of Jack Hobbs and Michael Morrison looks to be working very well and could stick ahead of the new centre-backs coming in
- 100% record in 2011 is very nice going into a match with one of the biggest teams in Europe next weekend
- didn't get a consecutive clean sheet but it was only dirtied by a 25 yard belter
- there's one more fan favourite who isn't getting a shout in, Martyn Waghorn, and his £3m price tag isn't being used...when it is, many think that he will show his worth
- teams around us still have games in hand so the table isn't all too truthful just yet...City must not get complacent!
Two wins out of two makes thousands of happy Leicester fans and this month will get better with new signings on top of these performances. An FA Cup cupset could be on the cards for next week as Sven meets his former club, Manchester City, and Leicester could be in form to get a result.