Thursday 6 May 2010

Goals galore

I have my tickets for the Coca-Cola Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg: Leicester City vs Cardiff City.  What a title of a match.  Had enough trouble buying tickets: priority goes to season-ticket holders, then members, then everyone else.  However, as a member, I'm only allowed to buy one ticket and as a general fan only two!  This has resulted in me sitting in a couple away from the other couple I'm going with, in the corner.  It'll be a sell-out and the last time I was in the corner the atmosphere was amazing (even if we did lose 1-3 and were pretty much relegated).  Here's hoping it will be even better this weekend.


In my Championship predictions I was pretty much wrong!  Blackpool ended up beating Swansea to 6th and Palace managed to hang on to their status, relegating Wednesday in the process.  What couldn't be predicted, however, was the scoreline between Motherwell and Hibernian in the Scottish Premier League.  I've heard of a seven goal thriller but 6-6 is ridiculous!

Here's to another 12 goal thriller on Sunday at the Walkers...10-2 would be lovely.

With Leicester on a five match winning streak and with great play-off experience, I think we may just make it to Wembley.  However, form doesn't normally count in this league, let alone in the play-offs, so who knows!  I'm going to go for 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment