Sunday 6 June 2010

New Leicester City sponsor rumour...

Word has it that the new sponsor for Leicester City was leaked out at the megastore the other week as a delivery came in: Crunchies Rocks.


At first I wondered what on earth would they have a random chocolate product for a sponsor but then remembering the 'amazing' Topps Tiles sponsor we had previously, I wouldn't be surprised.  I'd rather this than Topps and it has got me very excited when I heard the 'Come On Leicester' at the end of the advert.  Could this be a pre-emptive advertisement deal for the shirt sponsorship?  I don't know either way but I'm happy with my blank 125 anniversary one thanks!

Check out the advert and see what you think:

1 comment:

  1. do you think they will also make them play the song before the match

    ReplyDelete