Wednesday 5 October 2011

Some Things You May Not Have Known About Me

How many germs live on your cell phone?How Addicted to Facebook Are You?
The Zombie Bite CalculatorHow addicted to Twitter are you?
How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor?How long could you survive on the surface of the sun? How long could you survive after punching a bear in the balls? The Twitter Spelling Test

  I like the spelling one but not sure I agree with the Facebook/Twitter addictions...other way round would be my guess!  I guess I'd outsmart the velociraptor better than fend off the bear and am more likely to die from the germs on my mobile than by a zombie bite.  Useful information there.  

Created using the great quizzes from The Oatmeal.  Go there and do some more for yourself including "How many hungry weasels could your body feed?" and "How many tapeworms could live in your stomach?".

No comments:

Post a Comment