Friday 11 June 2010

Engagement

Those of you who know me well will know of the big news I've had this week: I got engaged to my now fiancee, Hannah!
Hannah and her ring
Exciting stuff, had been coming for a while as I'm coming to the end of my education (only one year left at university now) and had got to a point in our relationship where it was win or bust really.  Ever since the first day I met Hannah I knew it was win for me so it was a non-issue really!  Now we can get on with the big day next year...

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who sent their congratulations by text, by phone, by card or even on Facebook: don't think I've ever had a more popular post!

Most of all I'd like to say this to Hannah: I love you and can't wait to make you my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment