With Max Gradel in such good form for his new club (something like five goals in seven) it wass kind of inevitable that he would come to haunt us his former club to score the first of four great Boxing Day goals.
|Gallagher scores his third penalty of the|
After another bad away loss, Foxes fans were hoping that Sven's unbeaten form at home would produce a much needed win against a team that had been beaten twice already this season. Not quite the performance many were hoping for, however, but a point against a top-two side is nothing to be scoffed at.
- an awesome goal from King shows some more of what class he has as a footballer
- the unbeaten home record stays in tact after a spirited comeback in the last thirty minutes
- Vassell seems to be getting quicker and more skillful as the games go on
- Gally has found a great penalty scoring form which gives confidence each time we are awarded one
- sloppy goals again from two of the three attacks Leeds had during the match leave us with the worst defence in the league
- over the frozen festive period, Leicester have failed to take some winnable points to make their way up the table and now are looking over their shoulders at teams with games in hand
- with Vitor injured and Davies on his way to the Premier League, the defence is soon to change again, which needs to be sorted
- Leicester didn't seem to turn up until around the 60th minute...this needs to be sorted also
All in all, not a disaster but improvements need to be made, big time. The January transfer window will bring many a change which will make or break the promotion hopes of this season. I shall leave you with a picture of myself in my new Leicester top!